Monday, July 11, 2011

Vivek Oberoi Speaks On His Understanding Wife

Vivek Oberoi is being every bit a hero for his wife Priyanka. Now married for a few months already, he appreciates the fact that the woman in his life is making it all just so perfect and complete.
“I have to agree on this,” Vivek turns all moony eyed here, “The kind of peace and the comfort feel I get when Priyanka is around is so soothing. She has brought just the kind of stability I needed in my life. A life partner is the one you need to bring you on the right path and in this aspect Priyanka has done so well in giving my life the kind of balance and stability that was required.”
Taking about his every day plans with his wife, Vivek gushes, “When I return from work, I look forward to a nice evening with her and my family. We have been going out on holidays together and though they may not be overtly flashy or extravagant, they bring us further together.”
He continues, “With her around, even mundane things becomes so much fun. I am so sure that getting married is the best decision that I have taken in my life. In Priyanka who is also a very good friend of mine, I have been lucky to find someone so supportive and understanding. When I wake up in the morning, I have a smile on my face and I pray before the almighty for making it all so beautiful. No wonder, his professional life too has seen an upswing over the months.”
“Thankfully some fabulous movies are happening for me,” he says, “There is this wide spectrum of roles which is making it all the more exciting. From playing an out-and-out baddie in KRRISH 2 to be a lead protagonist in an out-and-out hard hitting dramatic fare in ZILLA GHAZIABAD to a love story which would be announced soon, it has all been wonderful. The going couldn’t have been better.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.