Monday, July 11, 2011

Vivek Oberoi Shares His Feelings Of Acting With Hrithik Roshan

Hrithik Roshan and Vivek Oberoi had started their career around the same time. While it was in year 2000 when Hrithik had debuted with a romantic action drama KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI, Vivek was happy being ‘Chandu’ for Ram Gopal Varma in underworld saga COMPANY (2002).Though they have been friends for long, it would be for the first time with KRRISH 2 that they would be seen together.
“Hrithik has been a good friend over the years and it is fabulous to be finally working with him,” says Vivek in a glad tone, “Somehow we never got an opportunity to be working together but now after almost a decade this is finally happening. I am glad.”
His admiration doesn’t stop at beta Roshan. Mention Papa Roshan and his eyes brighten up.
“I mean look at his track record, it is almost 100%. Can you believe that? He is someone who understands commercial cinema so well. ‘Phenomenal’ would be the right word to describe him. No wonder, I have complete faith in him as a director,” gushes Vivek, “I am extremely excited about starting with the shoot as my role also has turned out to be just fantastic. There is so much scope to perform.”
So while Hrithik would be playing the quintessential hero in KRRISH 2, Vivek promises to become the Gabbar of the enterprise.
“It is fun to be playing ‘Raavan’ against a ‘Ram’. Here Hrithik is ‘Ram’ and I am his nemesis. KRRISH is a brand and to be a part of this legacy is no less an honour. I am indeed treating this as a film which would bring the Gabbar out of me. I am aspiring to be the meanest baddie ever,” concludes Vivek in a confident tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.