Monday, July 11, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan Knows Nothing About Politics

The brand ambassador of Gujarat Tourism, Amitabh Bachchan today skirted a question whether he would campaign for Chief Minister Narendra Modi in the next year’s assembly elections.
“I am not into politics. I do not know if there are elections next year,” Bachchan said, when asked if he would campaign for Modi.
“I don’t know about politics. I have conceded defeat to the politics,” the actor said, when asked if he planned to remake his political career.
Bachchan, whose promotional campaign for Gujarat tourism ‘Khushboo Gujarat Ki’ has been a success, was here to promote his latest film ‘Buddha Hoga Tera Baap’.
He said this was the first time he had come to the state after he completed the first phase of shooting for the promotional films for Gujarat Tourism.
“The second phase has also been planned and I will be coming for it soon,” he added.
When asked if he would like to star in a Gujarati film, Bachchan said, “I would like to do a Gujarati film, if given an opportunity.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.