Thursday, June 23, 2011

Minissha Lamba Is Very Happy For Her Role In Bheja fry 2

Never mind her brush with the Customs authorities not so while ago, Minissha Lamba is currently bubbling with excitement. Refusing to be bogged down with all the negative publicity and unsavoury attention that came her way, Minissha is keeping her chin up and smiling it all away. Reason being that her comic outing ‘Bheja Fry 2′ has hit the screens and expectedly, she has huge expectations from the film.
“It is a film that I am really proud of,” says Minissha who calls herself a big fan of the franchise, “Even if I wasn’t a part of the sequel, I would have still gone ahead and booked my tickets for the first show of the film. I loved the first part and was curious to know what happens next in the life of Bharat Bhushan (the character played by Vinay Pathak).”
“Imagine my excitement when director Sagar (Ballary) informed me that he had me in mind for the film’s sequel. Now this was my chance to live every moment of the film during its making itself rather than just seeing it as an audience. The film is now a lot bigger and better than the first in the series,” she continues.
A Mukul Deora production, ‘Bheja Fry 2′ also stars Amole Gupte, Kay Kay Menon, Suresh Menon and Aditi Govitrikar in principal roles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.