Saturday, June 25, 2011

Arshad Warsi Regrets Of Being Part Of Double Dhamaal?

Despite of the low opening of the film Doubble Dhamaal, Arshad Warsi is hopeful that the film will get a good response from the audiences in the coming week.
Arshad Warsi has also made it clear that he does not enjoy doing films like DHAMAAL and DOUBLE DHAMAAL anymore. According to the actor, he does these films just to please his audiences.
Talking about the kind of genre that he enjoys, the actor says, “To be very frank, I don’t enjoy doing films like DHAMAAL and DOUBLE DHAMAAL. For me films like ISHQIYA are more interesting anytime.
I would love to do more of such films in the future too. In fact my upcoming film ZILLA GHZIABAD is something I am keenly looking forward to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.