Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jacqueline Fernandez Speaks On Murder 2

Jaqueline Fernandes has finally arrived. After appearing in forgettable films like Aladin and Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai and a brief appearance as the sexy Dhanno in Housefull, the Sri Lankan beauty is stepping in Mallika Sherawat’s famous shoes for Murder-2.
With other high-profile projects like Housefull 2 (she has a full length role in the sequel) and Raaz 3 lined up, Jacqueline is busy brushing up her acting skills.
In conversation with Sonil Dedhia, Jacqueline talks about her experience of working with the Bhatts, inevitable comparisons with Mallika Sherawat and why she has no reservations in doing a glamorous role.
How has your Bollywood experience been so far?
The films I did are different from each other and I enjoyed playing both roles and also the item number that I did in Housefull. I am lucky to have worked in two films. It’s been an exciting phase so far. I have just started my career and have a long way to go.
The Bhatts are known to have made the careers of a lot of their leading ladies.
I am fortunate that I got an opportunity to be a part of such a huge franchise. The Bhatts are an amazing family and a production house to work with and I guess anyone will back me up for this.
I have had the best time working with them as they treated me like family and have pampered me on the sets and they were always open for suggestions. I am looking forward to doing a lot more movies with them. I just hope that I have delivered what they expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.