Monday, May 30, 2011

Asin Is Getting Pampered By The Khans

Southern siren Asin is among those lucky few actors, who got the chance to work with superstars of Bollywood - Aamir Khan and Salman Khan from day one. While with Aamir she has done one film-GHAJINI (2008) and with Salman two films now - LONDON DREAMS and READY. Both the stars have their unique style of working.
Comparing the styles of two superstars, Asin says, “Salman is quite spontaneous in front of camera and there is not much of a discussion. He comes and does his own things. You have to be really alert while the camera is running because you don’t know what he is going to come up with. You have to give appropriate reaction and can’t look like ‘oh my god what do I do’ types. He is there and you have to be ready for whatever he throws at you.
On the other hand, Aamir is somebody who’ll probably sit with you and/or director before the camera starts rolling and discuss it why don’t we do like this and get the approval of the director before actually going in front of camera. But, ultimately he will go with what director wants. So you are at least sure what is actually going to happen in front of camera.”
Asin easily demarcates their working styles, however, when it comes to choosing anyone between the two it’s very difficult for the pretty lass to do so as she is very much attached with both of them.
Says Asin, “I kind of gel with both the working styles. Personally also I share great rapport with both of them so it’s very difficult for me to choose anyone. They both are close to me. Aamir, of course, I did my first film GHAJINI, which is close to my heart. So I have that little bit of sentiments for him. And with Salman I did two movies back-to-back.”
Well Asin we do understand it’s very difficult to choose between the two but we would surely love you to give up diplomacy and for once tell us about your favourite. Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.