Saturday, May 31, 2014

World Fun, Celebrity Photos, Latest News

World Fun, Celebrity Photos, Latest News


Cuteness Overloaded: 20 Most Adorable Baby Turtles to Amuse You

Posted: 30 May 2014 11:20 AM PDT

Just 'cause I'm young, doesn't mean I'm IRRESPONSIBLE
Just 'cause I'm young, doesn't mean I'm IRRESPONSIBLE

Is here really cuteness overloaded? I believe that you will thumb up after looking at these adorable baby turtle's picture and gifs. This is a weekend gift for you guys. Just explore the photos and make your day awesome.

A whole day for meee- You shouldn't have!

AAAAAAAH, CHERYL IT IS SO NICE TO SEE YOU!

GOTTA GO, BYE!!!!

Hey…uh, can I catch a ride

I get it. I'm small

I JUST REALLY LOVE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE APARTMENT!

I never feel complete without my hat. Phew

I really need you to start taking me seriously, Cheryl

I'm an adorable baby at heart, OKAY

I'm YOUNG! And I'm FREEEEEE

Just…gimme! GIMME

MASHED PERTATERS!!

No. 1 rule of computering; good snack habits are a MUST

Patience is my one virtue

Pebble or candy- Only one way to find out…

This is all very disrespectful; red is NOT my color

What! You just said I could be whoever I wanted and I want to be a BIRD

Who you callin' baby

Who you callin' chubby
via: Buzzfeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.