Wednesday, October 10, 2012

World Fun, Celebrity Photos, Latest News

World Fun, Celebrity Photos, Latest News


How to Taste your First Kiss?

Posted: 09 Oct 2012 08:09 AM PDT


How to Taste your First Kiss

For some people, the first kiss is something memorable. Kiss as if is very affecting in romance stories. Some people imagine their first kiss like in the movies or fairy tales. But not the least the first kiss even much of a romantic impression that spells disaster.

The kiss is an important stage in the development of not only a relationship, but also the life of the perpetrator. Many teens and early adulthood who consider kissing as the focal point of their sexual moments. Reporting from Psychology Today that a lot of teenagers who think kissing started even when the age of 14 years with trying different styles.

But what they felt when they first kiss? Beautiful? Hot? Disappointing? Why did it happen? Anxiety may be? Everyone has different experiences regarding their impressions first kiss. Different ways to face, different handling, different reaction anyway. Read here more about wedding kiss.

But in fact, according to research by Pamela Regan, Ph. D together with his students, Eric De La Pena, Winny Shen and Elisabeth Gosset, has conducted research that 85% of men and 94% of women experience fear, anxiety and other negative emotions when starting their first kiss.

One woman explained her experience, “I was so awkward and nervous at the start kissing. To me, kissing is part of sex.”

There are also saying, “I am very curious and nervous. I saw his eyes and I thought that I wanted him to kiss me. I almost upset stomach. It was my first kiss.”

One man said the same thing: “My first kiss was with a girlfriend. Very much nervous for me. I did a lot of action that indicates anxiety while doing so. My heart was pounding, my palms sweaty and my stomach feels frivolous.”

“My first kiss carried out in a tree house. I feel hot, anxious and curious. Trouble I speak, my breath short. Then she (the female lover) come kiss me,” said the other man.

The first kiss is an unforgettable experience that happens only once in a lifetime. There were two kisses that will imprint for most people, the first kiss and the kiss of the most memorable kiss although it is the eighteenth in a person’s life.

Anyone would have had nervous and anxious while doing it for the first time, moreover it is a kiss. Well, how do you think the first kiss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s
SMARTS ACTORS. Powered by Blogger.